The beginning... | Organizing Made Fun: The beginning...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The beginning...

So, here I am...starting a BLOG!  I have suddenly grown more and more excited about blogs and love to keep up with several blogs each day or week!  I have realized that I often have so many people asking me about organizing and tips and such, so I thought why not start a blog?  My attempt will be to post once to twice a week.  I've got topics swimming in my head....it's crazy!  I have to actually ORGANIZE my topics!


I also would love to share some of the gardening and decorating things I like to do around my house.  I want to do all this "to the glory of God".  Why have a blog about these things without mentioning the most important part of my life?


I want to share with you how to organize your life, your home, your kids, your schedule, your pantry, you closet.....well, you can organize everything.  So, let me begin with a big welcome....


So, the first place we'll begin is your schedule!  Our next blog will be all about schedules.  See you soon.

4 comments:

  1. oooh!!! i'm bookmarking this!! cant wait to see what you have to blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Becky! I'm sure my family will benefit from your shared skills :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading your blog, Becky!
    T.J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! I'm so excited, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Please give me your organized thoughts!