31 Days of Spontaneous Organizing - Day #27: Kitchen Table | Organizing Made Fun: 31 Days of Spontaneous Organizing - Day #27: Kitchen Table

Sunday, October 27, 2013

31 Days of Spontaneous Organizing - Day #27: Kitchen Table

Today is Day #27 of 31 days of spontaneous organizing! Your mini-challenge for today is to organize your kitchen table!





Your kitchen table is another easy place to wind up with a lot of junk on it, just like the counters were! Make it your goal for you and your family to keep the table clear from clutter, at least by dinnertime! That way you always have somewhere to sit and enjoy each other without all the clutter on the table. 


My table contains just a basket filled with vitamins/supplements for us, a napkin holder, and a trivet. It's not much, but just about the only necessities for eating. I might move the salt/pepper shakers but they go back by my stove.
The Colored Door

Decide what essentials you'll keep on there, and stick to it everyday by dinnertime! 

More helpful posts for your kitchen table: 

11 Ways to Have and Organized Kitchen

Now get to it! Get under that kitchen pantry shelves organized! Remember to:

A. Follow me on Pinterest {HERE} and/or
B. Follow me on Instagram {HERE}
C. Load your photo on either Pinterest or Instagram and TAG me {BeckyB_OMF or OrganizeMadeFun go HERE to learn how to tag on Pinterest} and use hashtag #SpontaneousOrganizing--If you upload to Pinterest, please either leave the URL link here in the comments for me to visit OR let me know your Pinterest "@" name and I'll follow your board to see it. 
D. Before and after pictures ARE preferred but not necessary - cause sometimes you start and are so excited you forget to take a "before" picture, right?


**Update: There is trouble with tagging me on Pinterest {because it doesn't notify me}, so instead please do the URL copy and post in the comments and I'll be sure to go and look at it. Thank you for understanding**




Feel free to leave a comment if you're doing today's challenge! Can't wait to hear how things are going and see some of your pictures!


Pin It
 

 Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email! Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers. 

  Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check
Connect with me:
Follow OrganizeMadeFun on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest http://www.buttonshut.com
Google Plus for OMF beckyb_omf Bloglovin’ OMF OMF Facebook page